Door to Door Explained
Enjoy the luxury of door to door holidays
On the day of departure a chauffeured car or mini-bus will transfer you and your luggage from your home, possibly picking up other passengers along the route, to our meeting
point in Debdale Park, Manchester. Complimentary tea or coffee and biscuits will be available whilst your main luggage is transferred to your executive coach. Then you will board your coach and set off on a relaxing holiday.
No need to worry about long delays in motorway coach stations waiting for coaches to arrive, you just have one smooth transition - making your journey more comfortable
and trouble free right from the start.
And of course at the end of your holiday we’ll drop you safely back to your home address.
Our postcode Door to Door region
We offer our Door to Door service from the following postcode areas:
BL: BL0, BL1, BL2, BL3, BL4, BL5, BL78, BL8, BL9, BL11
M: ALL Manchester postcodes
OL: OL1, OL2, OL3, OL4, OL5, OL6, OL7, OL8, OL9, OL10, OL11, OL12, OL15, OL16, OL95
SK: SK1, SK2, SK3, SK4, SK5, SK6, SK7, SK8, SK9, SK10, SK12, SK13, SK14, SK15, SK16
WA: WA3, WA13, WA14, WA15
If you live outside our postcodes
There are two travel options available should you NOT live within the postcode areas listed:-
1. Make your own travel arrangements so you can join the holiday at our tour coach departure point.
2. It may be possible for us to arrange to collect you outside of our postcode pick-up areas and our reservations staff will be pleased to advise you of the additional cost.
Reserved Coach Seats
You have the opportunity to choose the coach
seat of your choice which is yours from the
moment you join your tour coach. In most
cases on coaches equipped with a rear
mounted Wc, seats 23 and 24 move to the
driver’s side of the vehicle, whilst seats 45 and
46 move one seat forward of the rear seat.
Please note that smoking is not permitted on
coaches, this includes the use of all substitute
tobacco and nicotine products.
- We can only offer one pick-up address per booking
- The Door to Door service only commences at street level and any passengers living in multi or high-rise accommodation should be prepared to meet the driver with their luggage at street level
- Due to space limitations we must be made aware of any large, bulky or unusual items you intend to take with you.
Home collection times will be confirmed with your travel documents that are issued approximately 10 days prior to departure.
All our holidays are subject to Terms and Conditions, which appear on pages 29 - 31 of the 2015 brochure. You can also view our Terms and Conditions by clicking on the link below.